Above All Chimney & Masonry has been Bucks County’s chimney sweep experts for over three decades. We do it because we love it. Our company and chimney go together like:
- Peanut butter & jelly
- Mac & cheese
- Mashed potatoes & gravy
- Home Alone & Christmas
Ok… you get the point. We are synonymous with chimney repairs for a reason. That reason; we know how important it is to keep flues clean year round. Functional flues equal better air, and better air quality is something everyone can benefit from.
Our 30 years of experience has resulted in numerous favorable reviews, referrals, and ratings. We are a proud member of the National Chimney Sweep Guild, and we service a 20-mile radius of Bucks County, PA. This includes chimney services in:
- New Hope
- And all of the beautiful surrounding towns!
Just look at some snippets from what our clients have been saying…
- “They got it done right the first time at the right price!” – John
- “The quality of their work was excellent.” -Gary
- “Excellent.” -Theresa
- “Thank you for being a company I can trust.” -Diane
- “They were careful to protect my furnishings & carpet.” -MJS
In addition to chimney cleanings, we also specialize in brick repairs. After enough wear n’ tear, brick homes eventually need to be touched up. The longer you let a problem linger, the more likely you are to have foundation issues. We handle vertical chimney cracks, chipped flues, and even small crevices in patios and walkways.
Need to spruce up your spruce tree? We will do stone pointing on the areas surrounding your precious shrubbery to give your home an amazing look and feel. Call 215-396-4295 today to get your free estimate.
BONUS CONTENT – The Mini Chimney Index –
– Rain Cap – hood that prevents rain and animals from entering the flue.
– Crowns – top surface of the chimney that prevents rain from penetrating (and damaging) the masonry.
– Flue – the pipe that vents the heater/fireplace. These are generally lined with terracotta, stainless steel or aluminum to prevent fires from spreading to the house or outside the chimney.
– Smoke Shelf – shelf in the smoke chamber located to the rear of the damper.
– Smoke Chamber – cone-shaped area directly above the firebox